iTAC2 Level 4 Extra Strength has been around for quite some time, offering quality sports grip products for sports enthusiasts and pole dancers.
Its formulation is known to be all-natural, taken from natural Australian beeswax, making their products truly effective to your body with no reported side effects.
Most known gripping agents on the market dont offer sufficient gripping for pole dancing — they are just not suitable as they get messy, they rub off and they dont have the best grip.
A perfect example of the right grip for pole dancing is ITAC2 Level 4 Extra Strength formulation which comes in a 20 to 45 gram container. Much larger than other packages, this can lasts for a long period of time, and can help pole dancers like you get the best out of it.
How to use ITAC2
This type of Extra-strength formulation is easy to use, and you just need to follow the instructions that can be seen on its label. It’s suggested that you rub the formulation on your hands, and allow 30 to 60 seconds for it to take effect before continuing your activities.
Apart from pole dancing its almost suitable for most other activities. As an added feature, it can repel water, which allows you to work whatever the weather conditions.
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Level 4 formulation Extra Strength
- Repels water
- Available in a 20-gram container
- Offers superb accuracy and pole control
- Easy on the hands
Pros and Cons of the iTAC2 Level 4
- One of the best grip solutions on the market
- Application is easy – just get a small amount of this cream, rub on both hands and allow 30 to 60 seconds for it to set and take effect.
- It’s marketed for pole dancers but it can be used on a variety of sporting activities, like basketball, tennis, soccer, badminton and hockey.
- Can help people with weak grip
- Ideal for all seasons of weather
Yes, this iTAC2 offering is high-strength, but its not recommended for everyone.
For example, if you sweat profusely, then the effectiveness of this product is less desirable.
- The hold and grip may be compromised by too much sweating on your hands. Better solutions here (1)(2)(3)
- It’s also available in a 20 gram container and it may be considered to be a ‘small amount’ if you regularly dance and exercise.
- The effect of the grip is not very consistent
Available at $12.95, iTAC2 sports grip formulation is a premium product, but it really shines when is comes to gripping the dance pole.
It’s formulated to repel water, so you can practice or perform in the outdoors then this is highly recommended for dancers and other sporting activities.[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00KDML8JM” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”” tag=”basicinvert-20″]